At Champion Powder Coating we pride ourselves on using the industries highest quality materials and equipment to deliver the best possible results for our customers. Our promise is to deliver the highest quality results while keeping turn around times low. To do this we have expanded to 20,000 square feet and are equipped with multiple media blasting and spray booths. Do you have a big job that needs done fast? Give us a call!
We only use the highest quality materials from the biggest names in the Powder Coating industry. With 1000's of different colors and styles, ranging from candies to textures and everything in between, we will help you bring your customers vision to life! If you have any questions or need color matching, give us a call or stop by and we will make sure your customers will get the finish they deserve. Check out our powder supplies below to see a sample of our color options.
The range of uses for abrasive grit blasting are very broad and include:
- surface preparation prior to painting, bonding or other coating operations
- removal of rust, scale, sand, or paint from fabricated components
- roughening of industrial gas turbine engine component surfaces in preparation for thermal spray coating
- removal of burrs or edge profiling machined components
- providing a matte cosmetic surface finish on consumer products
- removal of mold flash from plastic components
- surface texturing of tooling, and molds to alter the appearance of molded or stamped products
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Each of these properties are rigorously tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the ceramic coatings market.
Some common items where Cerakote is used:
- Eye wear
- Consumer electronics
- Industrial Valves
- Salt water applications
- Consumer Electronics
Different Inks can be used to work with a variety of different materials, some popular ones include ceramics, wood, paper, glass, metal, electronics(circuit board printing) and plastics. As a result screen printing can be used in many different industries.